Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GAMESTOP IS INFECTED TOO!!!

Post by Jade789119 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 am

sikokiller wrote:
Jade789119 wrote:first send a complaint in to the managers Razz second i got the same thing i was getting a preset for my bro tiger woods 10 and i was getting it on the wii the clerk says do u have 360 or ps3 as well? i said yea a 360 why? she said get it on 360 it has better graphics. I felt a huge face palm coming up but instead i told her i reserched both versions and the wii one was higher rated. she basicly HOWZAT THAT IMPOSIBLE WII IS SHITTEH. BAD REVIEW " the controls are apparently great, more game modes , improved gameplay over all. but it has bad graphics. again -_- so i told her im getting the wii one and she looked like she was wanting to explode lol

would that do any good? i mean what happens if the manager is like the employees? lol

would a manager want to deal with complaints on bad service and possibly less sales? Higher ups like where i work even if my dept manager dosnt take notice her boss will and usually they come down on us for some complaint that dosn't address me
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomo-Murphy on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:13 pm

I take back my earlier comment Very Happy

I was in Gamestop yesterday (tried everywhere else, looking for a bluetooth headset) and they were extremely helpfull ! !
I was talking to them for a while about the different headsets for the PS3. I now have a new "most hated store" though. When I couldn't find any headsets, I tried Smyths (a Toy Store in Dublin for those who dont know). I read some really bad reviews on the one that they tried to sell me, so I asked "Do you have any of the Official Sony Headsets left ?" and got the reply "I don't think there is an Official Sony Headset" Shocked
Tomo-Murphy
GameBoy
GameBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Isn't an official one a bluetooth or something.
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomo-Murphy on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

It is indeed. Funny thing was, if she had have looked behind her she would have seen the Socom bundle with the official headset in it Neutral

To be honest, I wouldn't say its my "most hated store", but it was quite a funny moment
Tomo-Murphy
GameBoy
GameBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 pm

EL OH EL, tis funny
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:I understand why someone would be confused as to why someone was selling Uncharted, but to complain about the Wii like that . . . someone must have gotten shovelware for their birthday.
Wow imagine if your parents/friends got you shovelware for your birthday......

only a gamer would take it offensively lol
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 am

nintendo rules these arseholes should go out of business
nintendorocks
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 pm

nintendorocks wrote:nintendo rules these arseholes should go out of business

Don't be a fanboy here, just because they say that. It's not Gamestop's (the business) fault for the people who work there. Let them have their opinions. But, they [the employees - some ] do need to stop being ignorant of the Wii. Opinions and ignorance might go hand in hand at times, but they can be two different things all together.
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:

Don't be a fanboy here, just because they say that. It's not Gamestop's (the business) fault for the people who work there. Let them have their opinions. But, they [the employees - some ] do need to stop being ignorant of the Wii. Opinions and ignorance might go hand in hand at times, but they can be two different things all together.
Offtopic, Someone once said not to confuse a review with an opinion. It made me laugh.

Ontopic, Opinions and ignorance should never go hand to hand. It's one thing to have an educated opinion and another to have a downright ignorance for something.

FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

Offtopic, Someone once said not to confuse a review with an opinion. It made me laugh.

Ontopic, Opinions and ignorance should never go hand to hand. It's one thing to have an educated opinion and another to have a downright ignorance for something.

I wish it never does, but the sad thing is, it does go to hand to hand, because of people using both for others to look at them and wish to knock some sense into them (A.K.A 360 fanboys and Twitards).
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

I wish it never does, but the sad thing is, it does go to hand to hand, because of people using both for others to look at them and wish to knock some sense into them (A.K.A 360 fanboys and Twitards).
I wanna know what happened to the good o' 8-bit days and 16-bit days when everyone just cared about how fun the games are and there wasn't really any fanboys.

FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:36 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

I wanna know what happened to the good o' 8-bit days and 16-bit days when everyone just cared about how fun the games are and there wasn't really any fanboys.

Sega came along
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Annelies on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Thats all bad.

Annelies
GameBoy
GameBoy