proof that game journalists are assholes on the wii

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: proof that game journalists are assholes on the wii

Post by Godwind on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:08 pm

sikokiller wrote:yeah i don't care everything else they said i just feel more insulted by one of those guys calling new super mario bros wii a 100% casual game when it was catered to the core audience for 20 years... its everybody's game,

They never said anything about New Super Mario Bros. Wii being a casual game.

sikokiller wrote:oh whats wrong with people saying they like the conduit? have you got a problem with that?
There is nothing wrong with liking the game, let alone saying you liked the game. There is a problem saying the game is a good game.

Godwind
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:25 pm

While I disagree with there opinion on Nintendo, it is nothing compared to what Matt Cassamaina did here: http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/187594991/p1

Read the article and if you are mentally stable enough to stand this, read through the 60+ pages of hate towards Nintendo. That's bad jounalism, when they try to force you there stuff. No thanks IGN!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:While I disagree with there opinion on Nintendo, it is nothing compared to what Matt Cassamaina did here: http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/187594991/p1

Read the article and if you are mentally stable enough to stand this, read through the 60+ pages of hate towards Nintendo. That's bad jounalism, when they try to force you there stuff. No thanks IGN!

Argh i seen that article, it doesn't matter anyway, every Nintendo fan who goes to that site will boycott IGN
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:While I disagree with there opinion on Nintendo, it is nothing compared to what Matt Cassamaina did here: http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/187594991/p1

I wouldn't worry too much on that. Reviewers are extremely different from the consumers in a lot of ways.

Godwind
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 am

sikokiller wrote:

Argh i seen that article, it doesn't matter anyway, every Nintendo fan who goes to that site will boycott IGN
I won't, I like IGN and agree with most of their reviews.
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Ciflit wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

I hate IGN, I think they lie in their reviews and there have been plenty of times where I have had my money burnt because of them.

Godwind
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Ciflit wrote:
sikokiller wrote:

meh well there Ok sometimes but they rate reviews to high even if the game sucked.. i don't really have a favourite Critic website i just go to a website which has the best opinion..
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Eww Smash Bros Fan, you like IGN
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:38 pm

"it make's rational business sense for them to introduce it"

is he high? they just said right before then that there were doing great as a company selling the most consoles and software. wtf...

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)

Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 pm

...i was up til 3am last night readin the comments last. all does is prove the the industry is goin down hill even more. first they say ninte abandoned thier fans, now all of a sudden they're lazy and halfassed all of thier products this gen and nsmb is a perfect example. why target nintendo for cuttin corners when just about EVERY dev does that all the time? now i'm not gonna sit here and lie sayin that ninte has never cut corners cause i can name quite a few games that made me wanna slap them...but nsmb is certainly NOT an example of this. that game was a completely new game from top to bottom that screams fan service, people are always quick to say ninte never listens to fans, but at the same time bash them for an obvious show of fanservice. people have been cryin for a console sidescrolling mario game for years and they finally do it...WITH co-op, and i can honestly say that this game has givin me somethin that i've been lookin for for 2 generations and haven't found til now...and no amount of CoDMW2 or uncharted2 will EVER fill this games place for me. what these fools and these so called fans need to understand is that nintendo has two major platforms that they have to cater to, not to mention that they have to take the time needed to make a masterpiece. let me ask this, what the HELL does sony and microsoft have planed in the future?...exactly, just do what they've always done, sit back, coast, and rake in cash from 2nd/3rd party devs games and maybe shell out an overrated game every 2-3yrs.

these idiots need to stop askin nintendo why they turned thier backs on thier fans or why they got lazy and instead ask them why the hell HAVEN'T they turned thier back on the industry dispite the industry doin that to them. 2 gens ago, just about EVERY 3rd party abandoned them at the first sign of a cheaper format, devs that had strong bonds with ninte and was in all honesty carried by them. it was NEVER about the N64's capabilities which was proven multiple time with certain games. then people wanna ask why didn't ninte use a disc format then? maybe it was cause they never manufactured discs and after they had to drop the deal with sony, they had to use what they knew. its not like they had much time, the ps1 already had a year lead on them. then there was the GC...what i call the dark ages/the worst gen to be a ninte fan. 3rd parties abandoned ninte again except worst then before, blatantly makin thier games for every platform BUT the GC leavin ninte high and dry to fend for themselves. the console was crucified and bashed EVEN though it was technically more graphically powerful then both the ps2 and xbox(though that was a lil fact that was swept under the rug). in fact, most owners where bashed and givin flack for even OWNIN a GC, as if it was a discrace to games...even though it was home to some of the greatest games of that gen. and now after losin from all directions, they foresaw the industry goin into a dead end and decided to ONCE AGAIN change the way games are played. thats why they're criticized so much, people grew to hate them for 2 gens(for no reason i might add)and now they hate to see them do anything but fail. i was so discusted after readin those post, now even the so called ninte fans wanna find any reason to jump ship. well now i got some questions for those ninte "fans"...where the FUCK where you when the GC was only sellin 3million units world wide? where the hell was your so called support that got ninte where they are? where the hell was all your bitchin when the GC was gettin absolutely no support from 3rd parties? you guys where awfully quiet when the whole DAMN world spat on ninte for the N64 and GC...but all of a sudden you grow some balls to speak when its against ninte now that hatin them is the popular thing to do now more then ever. as far as i'm concered, you fucks should be lucky that nintendo ain't said fuck you all, gave up,and stop makin games. no, instead they write a love letter for fans and packaged it in the form of MPt and nsmb, and are ready to blow the compotion out the water i 2010 with one the best lineups this gen. i can't wait til metroid other m and the new zelda shut these idiots up for good...i'm sick and tired of this shit.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:

...i was up til 3am last night readin the comments last. all does is prove the the industry is goin down hill even more. first they say ninte abandoned thier fans, now all of a sudden they're lazy and halfassed all of thier products this gen and nsmb is a perfect example. why target nintendo for cuttin corners when just about EVERY dev does that all the time? now i'm not gonna sit here and lie sayin that ninte has never cut corners cause i can name quite a few games that made me wanna slap them...but nsmb is certainly NOT an example of this. that game was a completely new game from top to bottom that screams fan service, people are always quick to say ninte never listens to fans, but at the same time bash them for an obvious show of fanservice. people have been cryin for a console sidescrolling mario game for years and they finally do it...WITH co-op, and i can honestly say that this game has givin me somethin that i've been lookin for for 2 generations and haven't found til now...and no amount of CoDMW2 or uncharted2 will EVER fill this games place for me. what these fools and these so called fans need to understand is that nintendo has two major platforms that they have to cater to, not to mention that they have to take the time needed to make a masterpiece. let me ask this, what the HELL does sony and microsoft have planed in the future?...exactly, just do what they've always done, sit back, coast, and rake in cash from 2nd/3rd party devs games and maybe shell out an overrated game every 2-3yrs.

these idiots need to stop askin nintendo why they turned thier backs on thier fans or why they got lazy and instead ask them why the hell HAVEN'T they turned thier back on the industry dispite the industry doin that to them. 2 gens ago, just about EVERY 3rd party abandoned them at the first sign of a cheaper format, devs that had strong bonds with ninte and was in all honesty carried by them. it was NEVER about the N64's capabilities which was proven multiple time with certain games. then people wanna ask why didn't ninte use a disc format then? maybe it was cause they never manufactured discs and after they had to drop the deal with sony, they had to use what they knew. its not like they had much time, the ps1 already had a year lead on them. then there was the GC...what i call the dark ages/the worst gen to be a ninte fan. 3rd parties abandoned ninte again except worst then before, blatantly makin thier games for every platform BUT the GC leavin ninte high and dry to fend for themselves. the console was crucified and bashed EVEN though it was technically more graphically powerful then both the ps2 and xbox(though that was a lil fact that was swept under the rug). in fact, most owners where bashed and givin flack for even OWNIN a GC, as if it was a discrace to games...even though it was home to some of the greatest games of that gen. and now after losin from all directions, they foresaw the industry goin into a dead end and decided to ONCE AGAIN change the way games are played. thats why they're criticized so much, people grew to hate them for 2 gens(for no reason i might add)and now they hate to see them do anything but fail. i was so discusted after readin those post, now even the so called ninte fans wanna find any reason to jump ship. well now i got some questions for those ninte "fans"...where the FUCK where you when the GC was only sellin 3million units world wide? where the hell was your so called support that got ninte where they are? where the hell was all your bitchin when the GC was gettin absolutely no support from 3rd parties? you guys where awfully quiet when the whole DAMN world spat on ninte for the N64 and GC...but all of a sudden you grow some balls to speak when its against ninte now that hatin them is the popular thing to do now more then ever. as far as i'm concered, you fucks should be lucky that nintendo ain't said fuck you all, gave up,and stop makin games. no, instead they write a love letter for fans and packaged it in the form of MPt and nsmb, and are ready to blow the compotion out the water i 2010 with one the best lineups this gen. i can't wait til metroid other m and the new zelda shut these idiots up for good...i'm sick and tired of this shit.

wow good sence of words man... i didn't know nintendo got criticized last gen.. criticized for what? making a game console? and because it doesn't have dvd playback? if nintendo decided to go dvd playback the fans probably say thats outdated
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 pm

the fact IS, nintendo can NEVER do anything right in the eyes of the industry. if they follow the comptition with a useless ability like dvd playback, everyone would just say its outdated or "welcome to the 21st century nintendo." instead of just sayin they finally did it. 3rd parties are tryin to keep a choke hold on ninte and usin false excuses to deny thier AAA games to force them into makin an HD wii model just so they can finally force wii owners to pay $60 a game...do they honestly think we're stupid? anyone who knows the wii's capabilities knows that the wii coulda run about 85% of the big name AAA titles thats been released this gen for 360/ps3, they just deny the wii good games to force nintendo into HD...as if better resolution would make the graphics better.

there are FAR more important things nintendo needs to focus on with a new wii model besides HD resolution or graphics. things that need fixin like better online service, if talentless people behind sony can make an online service that may not better than live but greatly RIVALS it and make it free...i see no reason why you guys can't do the same or better. a harddrive with ATLEAST 80gbs of space so that 3rd parties can make dlc for the wii without so much hassel, a redesign of the dashboard to make it more customizable like the 360/ps3, the wm+ needs to come built in to wiimotes now...heck ALL the rest of wii games should use it now without question. every game with online support needs to use the wiispeak...and thats IF they just insist on not makin a headset. they also need more games that uses online...wifi was a great idea and shouldn't be wasted so much. and last but not least...GET RID OF THE FREAKIN FRIEND CODES!!! everyone hates them nintendo which should tell you guys somethin, simply get rid of them and make everyone's wii nickname be thier username like for 360/ps3's online service. all of these are things that need an upgrade if they actually do a wii remodel but HD resolution is NOT a priority.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 pm

It's sad how when the wii is selling better than the HD consoles and prices start dropping a bit they say they need to raise their prices while microsoft and sony have to do nothing Question

Xbox Live:DP WORM
PSN:Darrien13
TvC FC:1162-1187-1308
SoulSilver 0560-8985-1125
MH3:Soraxs ID:QJ9HTF
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Darrien wrote:It's sad how when the wii is selling better than the HD consoles and prices start dropping a bit they say they need to raise their prices while microsoft and sony have to do nothing Question
they don't have to do anything cause they're already leechin off them by sellin games at $60. last gen i NEVER woulda even considered payin more than 50 bucks a game, and in all honesty 85% of these games 3rd parties make are NOT worth 50 bucks let alone 60(simply for havin HD in it). after lookin at sales for MW2, you KNOW they'd want sales like that from a wii game with its landslide unit sales WITH $60 a game. not to mention it would take less money to make thier AAA games on the wii...its all greed dude...its all greed.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:21 am

yep they are arsehole an awesome game on wii we can never give it the credit it deverses oh an ok xbox game lets hump it and give it more praise than it deverses
nintendorocks
NES
NES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top