Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Godwind on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:00 pm



Enjoy my Sarcastic Xenophobia.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by RollingSilver on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:28 pm

that thing looks fuckin sick. wasn't it like 70 bucks on gamestop?

i reserved my copy btw
avatar
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 264
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Gyoza on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm getting the special reserve set without the arcade stick
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Godwind on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm

RollingSilver wrote:that thing looks fuckin sick. wasn't it like 70 bucks on gamestop?

i reserved my copy btw

More like $80. I'll be doing a review of the stick later.

Gyoza wrote:I'm getting the special reserve set without the arcade stick

That's cool too. The game is going to be awesome.

RollingSilver wrote:that thing looks fuckin sick. wasn't it like 70 bucks on gamestop?

i reserved my copy btw

I just preordered Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Godwind wrote:
RollingSilver wrote:that thing looks fuckin sick. wasn't it like 70 bucks on gamestop?

i reserved my copy btw

I just preordered Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

You just double posted too! Very Happy *fixed*

And you "just" reserved it? 6 days from the release?

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 pm

I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.

And they always have one, if they do it'll probably be; "Its just a MvC ripoff"

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Godwind on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.

Out of 6 reviews, Metacritic gave the game an 84. However, it is pretty early to call in the numbers since the hasn't been officially released.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/tatsunokovscapcomultimateallstars

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by sikokiller on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 am

Godwind wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.

Out of 6 reviews, Metacritic gave the game an 84. However, it is pretty early to call in the numbers since the hasn't been officially released.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/tatsunokovscapcomultimateallstars

only small reviewers has scored it so far
avatar
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Posts : 641
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tasmania, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Godwind on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 pm

sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.

Out of 6 reviews, Metacritic gave the game an 84. However, it is pretty early to call in the numbers since the hasn't been officially released.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/tatsunokovscapcomultimateallstars

only small reviewers has scored it so far

GameInformer isn't a "small reviewer" and neither is Nintendo Power. Also take note, it is only 6 reviewers. There are more to come. Regardless, I already preordered the game.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Godwind wrote:GameInformer isn't a "small reviewer" and neither is Nintendo Power. Also take note, it is only 6 reviewers. There are more to come. Regardless, I already preordered the game.

Even though i don't like GI any more, they are indeed very big and fairly creditable, for the most part. But didn't they give it a 9 or somethin'? And so far reviews for this game go, i don't care what they say, i'm buying it day one!

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Darrien on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm

i rly want the fightpad

_________________




Xbox Live:DP WORM
PSN:Darrien13
TvC FC:1162-1187-1308
SoulSilver 0560-8985-1125
MH3:Soraxs ID:QJ9HTF
avatar
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 821
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Darrien wrote:i rly want the fightpad

Got $79.99?

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Gyoza on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Darrien wrote:i rly want the fightpad

Got $79.99?

Well the dude has like 8 dses (SP?) total as of right now.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by sikokiller on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Godwind wrote:
sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.

Out of 6 reviews, Metacritic gave the game an 84. However, it is pretty early to call in the numbers since the hasn't been officially released.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/tatsunokovscapcomultimateallstars

only small reviewers has scored it so far

GameInformer isn't a "small reviewer" and neither is Nintendo Power. Also take note, it is only 6 reviewers. There are more to come. Regardless, I already preordered the game.

well IGN gave it a 9.0 and metacritic rank increased upto 87.. im just worried about the reviewers that always give wii games a 50 for no reason lol
avatar
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Posts : 641
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tasmania, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Godwind on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:
sikokiller wrote:
Godwind wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:I hope it gets AAA scores cause you never know what excuse fanboys got.

Out of 6 reviews, Metacritic gave the game an 84. However, it is pretty early to call in the numbers since the hasn't been officially released.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/tatsunokovscapcomultimateallstars

only small reviewers has scored it so far

GameInformer isn't a "small reviewer" and neither is Nintendo Power. Also take note, it is only 6 reviewers. There are more to come. Regardless, I already preordered the game.

well IGN gave it a 9.0 and metacritic rank increased upto 87.. im just worried about the reviewers that always give wii games a 50 for no reason lol

They don't have to have "no reason." Personally I wish video game journalist were far more critical of games.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

I wish you guys would only quote what was needed. But whatever, so who is getting this bad boy day one?

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Gyoza on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I can't my mom isn't going to GameStop on tuesday
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm

I'm going by myself to get it, i think before school.

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Darrien on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Im getting this soon

_________________




Xbox Live:DP WORM
PSN:Darrien13
TvC FC:1162-1187-1308
SoulSilver 0560-8985-1125
MH3:Soraxs ID:QJ9HTF
avatar
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 821
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 am

I hear its a good stick, but i just don't like buying them(price)

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Gyoza on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 am

I know, they cost more than the game.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Darrien on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:14 pm

this video makes me want to cry because now I don't have any money to buy this since my check did not come -_-

_________________




Xbox Live:DP WORM
PSN:Darrien13
TvC FC:1162-1187-1308
SoulSilver 0560-8985-1125
MH3:Soraxs ID:QJ9HTF
avatar
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 821
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Darrien wrote:this video makes me want to cry because now I don't have any money to buy this since my check did not come -_-

Financially OWNED

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Darrien on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm

LOL I have money for the game just not the arcade stick Smile

_________________




Xbox Live:DP WORM
PSN:Darrien13
TvC FC:1162-1187-1308
SoulSilver 0560-8985-1125
MH3:Soraxs ID:QJ9HTF
avatar
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 821
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 23
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Unboxing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum