What's your gaming rig stats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your gaming rig stats

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 am

Whats the stats of your computer system, post it here

Mine:
CM Scout Storm Case
Asus mATX motherboard LGA775
P4 HT Processor overclocked to 3.47GHz
CM V8 Heatpipe heatsink
4gb of DDR2 ram
200gb WD Caviar HDD
Sapphire ATi 4870 GPU 1gb gddr5 750mhz core clock
500 watt cheap psu
Acer 19" monitor vga 1440x900
Logitech 5.1 surround sound system
and Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (for now)
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by killa5384 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 am

Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Death Adder
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows 7
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Some Crap Case
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

killa5384 wrote:Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Death Adder
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows 7
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Some Crap Case

You built it yourself i take it?
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by killa5384 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeahh , My second Pc , My first was prebuilt but I gave that away.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by SoaringDive on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Processor: AMD Athlon II Dual-Core M300 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Hard Drive: 235 GB
Video Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
Physics Card: AGEIA PhysX
Sound Card: Speakers and Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Laptop


Last edited by soaringdive on Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Invaderzzim on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Manufacturer: Dell
Processor: 1.73 GHz
Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Hard Drive: 142 GB
Operating System: Windows XP

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Posts : 577
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:Manufacturer: Dell
Processor: 1.73 GHz
Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Hard Drive: 142 GB
Operating System: Windows XP

We're on the same boat with similar results. Knowing that Dell sucks for upgrading computers, I decided to focus my computer gaming solely on old PC games I missed such as Prince of Persia and Jetpack (Not the one by Rare, but it's an original game for the PC) and use the Wii (And eventually a PS3) for new games. You can play those games with an DOSBOX.
avatar
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 276
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : USA, Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Jade789119 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

killa5384 wrote:Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Death Adder
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows 7
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Some Crap Case



Very similar to mine mine was custom made by Dell tho same ram and prosessor I think I have the game video card or it's a little older soon I'm planing to upgrade to alien ware or Dell xps studio lol
avatar
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1127
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 24
Location : CaNaDa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Jade789119 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Death Adder
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows 7
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Some Crap Case



Very similar to mine mine was custom made by Dell tho same ram and prosessor I think I have the game video card or it's a little older soon I'm planing to upgrade to alien ware or Dell xps studio lol

no way man, build ur own, dell sucks, its more reliable to build ur own than it is to get something made over in malaysia
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Dreadish on Fri May 21, 2010 8:09 pm

anyone know of a motherboard that supports i7 processors but it is a decent price
avatar
Dreadish
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Idaho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Fri May 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Dreadish wrote:anyone know of a motherboard that supports i7 processors but it is a decent price

look into either a Gigibyte or Asus, maybe one of those on a special deal
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Godwind on Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:Manufacturer: Dell
Processor: 1.73 GHz
Memory: 1 GB of RAM
Hard Drive: 142 GB
Operating System: Windows XP

We're on the same boat with similar results. Knowing that Dell sucks for upgrading computers, I decided to focus my computer gaming solely on old PC games I missed such as Prince of Persia and Jetpack (Not the one by Rare, but it's an original game for the PC) and use the Wii (And eventually a PS3) for new games. You can play those games with an DOSBOX.

I wouldn't worry too much, even on an old computer you can play some of the best games made.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Dreadish on Tue May 25, 2010 5:49 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
Dreadish wrote:anyone know of a motherboard that supports i7 processors but it is a decent price

look into either a Gigibyte or Asus, maybe one of those on a special deal
Thanks
avatar
Dreadish
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Idaho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Jade789119 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
Jade789119 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
Mouse: Razer Death Adder
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows 7
Motherboard:
Computer Case: Some Crap Case



Very similar to mine mine was custom made by Dell tho same ram and prosessor I think I have the game video card or it's a little older soon I'm planing to upgrade to alien ware or Dell xps studio lol

no way man, build ur own, dell sucks, its more reliable to build ur own than it is to get something made over in malaysia

i build it custom through dell if i go all out without a manufacture and anything happens i dont get warranty. which i dont want to risk cuz last custom pc i had crapped out donno why it wasnt built right i guess.
avatar
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1127
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 24
Location : CaNaDa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your gaming rig stats

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum