Sonic 4 bashing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonic 4 bashing

Post by GeelburT on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Well, this is my first topic, and it is a doozy. If you probably know, Sonic 4 was announced and Sega showed the trailer. And guess what? The nostalgia fanboys (mainly Sonic ones) are STILL bitching about it. It's not because of the gameplay, oh no. . . It's because of Sonic's recent deseign. . .
It doesn't matter wherther you like the classic Sonic look over the older one, don't you think it's retarded? I only know some of the people I know bitched about this, but right now I'll show you an example right here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNq0kI99VgQ&feature=channel This is a rant/commentary on a nostalgia sonic fanboy name Anknotholeresident. You can check out part 2 and 3 in Bigal's channel. Also people like Aknotholeresident bitched about the fact that it's not fully "2D!!!"
Even tho New Super Mario Bros was 2.5D and so on. I can't beleive this, First people bashed Sonic because of gimmicks, and voice actors, and now this! I can understand the gimmick part and somewhat the voice acting, but bitching about the game because they don't use the classic desiegn.

Forgive me tho, this is my first topic post. . . Bare with me.

GeelburT
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 28
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Mark_Chaos on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

I already started to make fun of their complains, especially making the sig below... And you do know the fanbase you're talking about correct.

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by GeelburT on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:I already started to make fun of their complains, especially making the sig below... And you do know the fanbase you're talking about correct.

Yes, that's pretty much the Sonicfanbase, and the group is, the nostalgia fanboys

GeelburT
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 28
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Mark_Chaos on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 pm

It's even funnier that all Sega and Sonic Team promised was return to 2D gameplay in HD nothing more. All the complaints are caused by false assumption of the fanbase.

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by snaredrums123 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:01 pm

All they seem to complain about it "HIS RUN ANIMASHUN SUCHS" and "WHY DOESH HE HAVE GWEEN EYESH!!!!!!"

Take off the nostalgia goggles and just enjoy the F-ing game!

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Mark_Chaos on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm

1.) Teaser Trailer appears
2.) Sega/Sonic Team promise return to 2D gameplay roots ONLY
3.) Fanbase (falsely) assumes this means everything will be like the 2D games: design, graphics, music, etc.
4.) Announces Sonic 4 with current Sonic games look
5.) Fanbase complains due to their own false assumptions

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Its sonic, its that easy to bash him now

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Mark_Chaos on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 pm

AxelDemon wrote:Its sonic, its that easy to bash him now

For shitty reasons, however, is laughable which is why the fanbase is the worst. Though the whole fanbase isn't, it's mostly the old-school purists, complaining, having said false assumptions which led to their complaints.

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Yup, my main problem w/ the fanbase is the furries

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Mark_Chaos on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 pm

AxelDemon wrote:Yup, my main problem w/ the fanbase is the furries

I think we can all agree on that.

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm

I hope we can.

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by GeelburT on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:Yup, my main problem w/ the fanbase is the furries

I think we can all agree on that.

I beg to differ. Seriously, why is the "furries" is the main problem of the fanbase? First of all, the furries hasn't made the fanbase worse, if you say that, then go bash the Mario fanbase, or the looney toon's fanbase etc for them drawing cartoon porn. Look, just because furries have a different "interest" than you guys doesn't mean you can just bash them, it's like bashing a homosexual it's that easy. Not all furries think with their genitles all the time and they're dumb, they are actually quite smart, and also live their normal lives just like you guys. So, getting back on topic, it's not the furries fault, it's mainly the voice purist, and the nostalgic fanboys, and the Sonic purist's in the Sonic fanbase that is making it worse. Because honestly if you just hate the fanbase because of people drawing cartoon porn, then you can just say that to every other fanbase who had made porn out of the franchises.


Last edited by GeelburT on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more stuff)

GeelburT
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 28
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Gyoza on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm

I'm on another called Sonic Turbine, we used to be a Sonic based forum not anymore since the games started to suck. But a lot of Sonic Fan-characters suck and they suck at spriting too this is how they should look at least (pic coming soon) not like this (pic coming soon)
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Mark_Chaos on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 am


_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 am


That was funny as hell

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Gyoza on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 pm

See y'all are bashing now.

Fan-character like this: With new design good editing

Not this: Just a recolor with skinny jeans
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Gyoza wrote:See y'all are bashing now.

Fan-character like this: With new design good editing

Not this: Just a recolor with skinny jeans

Ummm...both of those suck.

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Gyoza on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm

No they don't, it took me 5 minutes each plus haven't seen you do anything. I know the first one is good, the second one is suppose to suck
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Gyoza wrote:No they don't, it took me 5 minutes each plus haven't seen you do anything. I know the first one is good, the second one is suppose to suck

Dude, they SUCK. And i don't do sprites, because i don't have the patience. Spriting should be left to people who know what the hell they're doing. like i don't know, people who do GOOD mugen characters.

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm

Gyoza wrote:For one I do know what I'm doing, also this was done on paint it I did it on photoshop it would look way like different like with custom mugen characters. These are edits not customs so if I were you I shut the fuck up, cause you obviously don't know what you're saying.

I know what i'm saying, and i could do better on paint. Your a disgrace to mspaint. And watch the language

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Gyoza on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:35 pm

There you go again talking all nasal, you're just jealous.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Gyoza wrote:There you go again talking all nasal, you're just jealous.

Why would i be jealous of that?

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Gyoza on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Because no matter how hard you try you know you'll never be like me in the spriting department.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by AxelDemon on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

i don't need to try to be better than you. its natural.

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Gyoza on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 pm

It's natural that I make the trap ay ( Half-a-brick ). I want there to be at least some cameos or in one of the later episodes Tails had the same role like in Sonic 2
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic 4 bashing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum