U R MR GAY

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U R MR GAY

Post by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Remember when mario galaxy was anounced, there was a contraversy about the title.

On the cover art of SMG, there are little sparkles on the letters U R M R G A Y, or U R MR GAY.


It seemed as if nintendo was making fun of you with that title.

When SMG2 was anounced, the first thing most people checked was if there was any secret message in the title.

Sadly, the sparkles landed on the letters U R MI AY, which makes no sense, right?

But under closer inspection, I discovered something! If you read it backwards, it says Y I AM R U?

Just to give you something to think about...







R U?


Last edited by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos)

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by TheRighteousFascist on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Ahahaha! That's so cool of Nintendo to do that.
avatar
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Posts : 540
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Static man2 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm

U R M I A Y is Ya Im r u backwards not y i am r u still wierd.

_________________
Let us die young or let us live forever!
avatar
Static man2
NES
NES

Posts : 367
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : B.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by TheRighteousFascist on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Static man2 wrote:U R M I A Y is Ya Im r u backwards not y i am r u still wierd.
I have a feeling that the first time was unintentional, but the second time . . . not so much.
avatar
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Posts : 540
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by FaytSaratome on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Well...8D

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Static man2 wrote:U R M I A Y is Ya Im r u backwards not y i am r u still wierd.
Since the Y and I are vertical, along with A & M, I thought it would be ok.

How about Ya I M' R U?

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by EvilMrChicken on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I remember seeing that "UR MR GAY" the first time and practically pissed my pants...WHY DID NINTENDO HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!?!?!?
avatar
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 20
Location : ur closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by FaytSaratome on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Nintendo has no love for bis. ):

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

I think we can all agree, that is the sexiest "two" in existence.

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Nintendo has no love for bis. ):
YOU MUST CHOOSE!!!!!!
Or you will never get any love from "Big N".

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by FaytSaratome on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Nintendo has no love for bis. ):
YOU MUST CHOOSE!!!!!!
Or you will never get any love from "Big N".
Big N is my daddy.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:40 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Nintendo has no love for bis. ):
YOU MUST CHOOSE!!!!!!
Or you will never get any love from "Big N".
Big N is my daddy.
Nuh uh, he's my daddy!

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by FaytSaratome on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Nintendo has no love for bis. ):
YOU MUST CHOOSE!!!!!!
Or you will never get any love from "Big N".
Big N is my daddy.
Nuh uh, he's my daddy!
He's everyone's daddy. >:

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by snaredrums123 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Nintendo has no love for bis. ):
YOU MUST CHOOSE!!!!!!
Or you will never get any love from "Big N".
Big N is my daddy.
Nuh uh, he's my daddy!
He's everyone's daddy. >:
Except for the threesixtards (fanboys that is).

_________________
avatar
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Posts : 717
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : WONDERLAND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by sikokiller on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

hahaha thats sweet man, i cant believe i never spoted that lol
avatar
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Posts : 641
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tasmania, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Invaderzzim on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 am

I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Posts : 577
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Godwind on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 am

Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

I love you sir. I feel like I have found a person I can relate to.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Mark_Chaos on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 am

Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

They have nothing better to do?

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Godwind on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:23 am

Mark_chaos wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

They have nothing better to do?

Masturbation? Play Video Games?

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Mark_Chaos on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 am

Godwind wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

They have nothing better to do?

Masturbation? Play Video Games?

Well this is apparently better than all that stuff.

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by TheRighteousFascist on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

They have nothing better to do?

Masturbation? Play Video Games?

Well this is apparently better than all that stuff.
Ya damn right it is.

I don't have to feel ashamed because I'm not the one digging for this stuff. I have other things to be ashamed of.
avatar
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Posts : 540
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by FaytSaratome on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

They have nothing better to do?

Masturbation? Play Video Games?

Well this is apparently better than all that stuff.
Ya damn right it is.

I don't have to feel ashamed because I'm not the one digging for this stuff. I have other things to be ashamed of.
Like that thing you do in your closet.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by TheRighteousFascist on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Godwind wrote:
Mark_chaos wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:I hate picture speculations. Who the hell stares at pictures long enough so they can run around the internet telling us bull shit that doesn't matter? =/ sorry but this crap gets old

They have nothing better to do?

Masturbation? Play Video Games?

Well this is apparently better than all that stuff.
Ya damn right it is.

I don't have to feel ashamed because I'm not the one digging for this stuff. I have other things to be ashamed of.
Like that thing you do in your closet.
It passes the time!
avatar
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Posts : 540
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Gyoza on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Like how you have eHerpes.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Mark_Chaos on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Gyoza wrote:Like how you have eHerpes.

eHerpes.com

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: U R MR GAY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum