Monster Hunter Frontier 360

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 am

Am I the only one that can't wait for this release ?
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by TheRighteousFascist on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Is that the MMO? I'll pass. The 360's online servers weren't meant for MMOs.
avatar
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Posts : 540
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Final Fantasy XI Handled Superb on the 360 , But I personally love monsterhunter and I've wanted to play it on the pc and I can't wait for this release on the 360
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by TheRighteousFascist on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

killa5384 wrote:Final Fantasy XI Handled Superb on the 360 , But I personally love monsterhunter and I've wanted to play it on the pc and I can't wait for this release on the 360
I heard FFXI wasn't that great. In fact, I've been told to avoid it. Besides, how exactly does an MMO run smoothly on P2P servers?
avatar
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Posts : 540
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-12-30
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:53 pm

I want this game on pc, but there's no release date for a NA release
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by Gyoza on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 am

I'll get it but I still think the Wii one will be better


Last edited by Gyoza on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 am

Well as a bonus you get 1month free gold with the "monster hunter ticket" That you pay for to play online on the 360.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 am

killa5384 wrote:Well as a bonus you get 1month free gold with the "monster hunter ticket" That you pay for to play online on the 360.

Thats a pretty sweet deal for 360 users, glad to see capcom is doing that
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by FaytSaratome on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:40 am

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Final Fantasy XI Handled Superb on the 360 , But I personally love monsterhunter and I've wanted to play it on the pc and I can't wait for this release on the 360
I heard FFXI wasn't that great. In fact, I've been told to avoid it. Besides, how exactly does an MMO run smoothly on P2P servers?
Because it uses dedicated servers. But yeah I haven't even heard of this MonsterHunter yet.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:47 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Well as a bonus you get 1month free gold with the "monster hunter ticket" That you pay for to play online on the 360.

Thats a pretty sweet deal for 360 users, glad to see capcom is doing that

Yeah Each ticket is $15 I don't know how much that is in GBP but It seems like your saving a bit of money from doing that.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by boricua on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 pm

i still think mh3 will be better
avatar
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 230
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : puerto rico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 pm

boricua wrote:i still think mh3 will be better

I disagree , sure Mh3 will be great but MHF would be better , their are vast amounts of monsters and additions that they added to the pc version and I'm guessing their going to add them to the 360 version straight away.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by solidstudios on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 pm

already another monster hunter before mh3 comes out?
avatar
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 203
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 pm

solidstudios wrote:already another monster hunter before mh3 comes out?

This wont be coming out til late this year I believe but This is just merely a port from the PC version
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 pm

solidstudios wrote:already another monster hunter before mh3 comes out?

This game has already been released in Japan since 2007, so its not really new
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 26
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by AxelDemon on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Gyoza wrote:I'll get it but I still think the Wii one will be better

F
A
N


BOY

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by Gyoza on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Explain how, come on tell me
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by KidZillah on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:23 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Gyoza wrote:I'll get it but I still think the Wii one will be better

F
A
N


BOY

you and Gyoza Sensei never get along!

kinda like me and that d*ck Arbiteris .
avatar
KidZillah
NES
NES

Posts : 499
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 22
Location : Indianapolis,IN

View user profile http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Pshh , I gotta get active on this forum moar.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by Gyoza on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 pm

KidZillah wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:
Gyoza wrote:I'll get it but I still think the Wii one will be better

F
A
N


BOY

you and Gyoza Sensei never get along!

kinda like me and that d*ck Arbiteris .

We're friends in real life, he's probably mad because 360 doesn't die all the time like his does
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by SoaringDive on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Hopefully they bring this over on the PC as well.
I just don't see it doing that well on the 360 having to pay for online. They'll all be like "I'm payin' for XBL, I should be getting it for free."

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:33 pm

soaringdive wrote:Hopefully they bring this over on the PC as well.
I just don't see it doing that well on the 360 having to pay for online. They'll all be like "I'm payin' for XBL, I should be getting it for free."

This has been on the pc for about 3/4 years although it's exclusive to JP and you do have to p2p
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by SoaringDive on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:41 pm

killa5384 wrote:
soaringdive wrote:Hopefully they bring this over on the PC as well.
I just don't see it doing that well on the 360 having to pay for online. They'll all be like "I'm payin' for XBL, I should be getting it for free."

This has been on the pc for about 3/4 years although it's exclusive to JP and you do have to p2p

Exactly, why does it have to be exclusive to JP?

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by killa5384 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:44 pm

soaringdive wrote:
killa5384 wrote:
soaringdive wrote:Hopefully they bring this over on the PC as well.
I just don't see it doing that well on the 360 having to pay for online. They'll all be like "I'm payin' for XBL, I should be getting it for free."

This has been on the pc for about 3/4 years although it's exclusive to JP and you do have to p2p

Exactly, why does it have to be exclusive to JP?

Don't know exactly but they saw a possible jump in the market so they are putting it on the 360.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 23
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by AxelDemon on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:34 pm

@Gyoza

Its because hardly anything is known of the game and your already sayin that the wii one will be better

_________________


avatar
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1967
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia,PA

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier 360

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum