Let's Talk:Wii hardware cons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Talk:Wii hardware cons

Post by RaycxellTorres on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Today i'm gonna talk to you guys about something that has really been pissing me off about the Wii...

Low memory

We all know the Wii has the least memory space between the other 2 consoles(360 and PS3),and there are many games disc and non-disc(wiiware&VC),so i'm sure you guys have had a hard time,getting a bunch of games on your Wii,i really would like Nintendo would make an update to put those 2 USB Ports on the back of the Wii,so people can put like an external harddrive back there,and yes i know you can use SD cards but really,who want's to have a bunch of SD Cards lying around?

That's just my biggest gripe with the Wii,tell me what pisses you off about the Wii and what they should do to improve.
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Talk:Wii hardware cons

Post by Jade789119 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:03 pm

1 good sd card can hold alot, besides a disk game usally doesn't take that much memory its mostly channels becasue the wii disks can hold more then a 360 disk because they are double sided they dont need to take up as much space on the hard drive
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaycxellTorres on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Jade789119 wrote:1 good sd card can hold alot, besides a disk game usally doesn't take that much memory its mostly channels becasue the wii disks can hold more then a 360 disk because they are double sided they dont need to take up as much space on the hard drive
well that's good to know,i really was worried i had to get a bunch of SD Cards and i'm really not good at keeping track of where are my stuff lol so thanks for telling me
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top