Mushihimesama Futari

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mushihimesama Futari

Post by Ciflit on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I import a lot of 360 games. The newest game i'll be importing is Mushihimesama Futari. Now, this is a highly anticipated shmup that is a 360 exclusive. This game is pretty much a curtain fire game on steroids. The last boss of this game is even considered the hardest boss in video game history. (On the hardest difficulty of course.) I love shmups, and I love a challenge. Oh, also, this is an arcade port of the game. Anyways, i'll link some gameplay footage of it for you guys. The release date is on Nov. 26. If you're new to importing games from Japan, you'll need a Japanese 360 (Because of the region lock) so don't go importing this game without one. I don't want you wasting your moneys! ;D

Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mushihimesama Futari

Post by Vorox2400 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 pm

ok wierd
Vorox2400
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by malcbear on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

This kind of game in particular is called a "bullet hell" game. This one is played competitively, many competitions are held for it. I think most of them are held in Korea though, or Japan. But yes the final boss in this game is considered to be the the hardest boss in video game history. It scares the shit out of me actually. You have to have a system working and have pinpoint accuracy to dodge every bullet, while shooting at the same time.
malcbear
GameBoy
GameBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top