We can now get our free NES game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We can now get our free NES game!

Post by SoaringDive on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:35 pm

As you know, those who got the Internet Channel while it costed $5 gets a free NES game. You can finally now get it. Thanks Nintendo for waking me up at 4 AM to tell me this very important news!

Anyways, I don't really know what to get. What would all you suggest?

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Mark_Chaos on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I got Super Mario Bros. 3.

Expires: 12/31/09

_________________

avatar
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

Posts : 670
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Cybertron

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Static man2 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:I got Super Mario Bros. 3.

Expires: 12/31/09
nice, ill most likely get this also.

_________________
Let us die young or let us live forever!
avatar
Static man2
NES
NES

Posts : 367
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : B.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by SoaringDive on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm

I just got SMB1 to complete my collection of 2D Mario on the VC.

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Taggerung on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:20 am

Expires: 12/31/09

Aww it expires on my b-day. My b-day sucks ;_;.

I'm sending my Wii in to get replaced, my dumb bro plugged the gamecube controller into it then walked away with the controller still in his hand, causing the Wii to fall off the stand and hit the floor. Hasn't read a single disc properly since.

Question, is the internet channel still $5? Good thing I didn't waste it on the broken Wii ^ ^;.

Taggerung
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Permafry_42 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 am

Taggerung wrote:
Expires: 12/31/09

Aww it expires on my b-day. My b-day sucks ;_;.

I'm sending my Wii in to get replaced, my dumb bro plugged the gamecube controller into it then walked away with the controller still in his hand, causing the Wii to fall off the stand and hit the floor. Hasn't read a single disc properly since.

Question, is the internet channel still $5? Good thing I didn't waste it on the broken Wii ^ ^;.

nope, it's now offered free. the $5 is for people that had to pay for the channel anywhere down the line.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Taggerung wrote:
Expires: 12/31/09

Aww it expires on my b-day. My b-day sucks ;_;.

I'm sending my Wii in to get replaced, my dumb bro plugged the gamecube controller into it then walked away with the controller still in his hand, causing the Wii to fall off the stand and hit the floor. Hasn't read a single disc properly since.

Question, is the internet channel still $5? Good thing I didn't waste it on the broken Wii ^ ^;.

nope, it's now offered free. the $5 is for people that had to pay for the channel anywhere down the line.

What expires?

And what about those who bought the IC when it was free the first time (before becoming $5)? Do they get a Free VC game too? Because that's what I did. I want to get a Metroid game on the VC.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Permafry_42 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:02 am

Jaques7Chef wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Taggerung wrote:
Expires: 12/31/09

Aww it expires on my b-day. My b-day sucks ;_;.

I'm sending my Wii in to get replaced, my dumb bro plugged the gamecube controller into it then walked away with the controller still in his hand, causing the Wii to fall off the stand and hit the floor. Hasn't read a single disc properly since.

Question, is the internet channel still $5? Good thing I didn't waste it on the broken Wii ^ ^;.

nope, it's now offered free. the $5 is for people that had to pay for the channel anywhere down the line.

What expires?

And what about those who bought the IC when it was free the first time (before becoming $5)? Do they get a Free VC game too? Because that's what I did. I want to get a Metroid game on the VC.

the $5 you get if you paid for internet. and no, if you got internet free, you don't get any money back

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
Jaques7Chef wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Taggerung wrote:
Expires: 12/31/09

Aww it expires on my b-day. My b-day sucks ;_;.

I'm sending my Wii in to get replaced, my dumb bro plugged the gamecube controller into it then walked away with the controller still in his hand, causing the Wii to fall off the stand and hit the floor. Hasn't read a single disc properly since.

Question, is the internet channel still $5? Good thing I didn't waste it on the broken Wii ^ ^;.

nope, it's now offered free. the $5 is for people that had to pay for the channel anywhere down the line.

What expires?

And what about those who bought the IC when it was free the first time (before becoming $5)? Do they get a Free VC game too? Because that's what I did. I want to get a Metroid game on the VC.

the $5 you get if you paid for internet. and no, if you got internet free, you don't get any money back

Darn! lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Godwind on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:50 am

I just spent my free points on Star Tropics.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Invaderzzim on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 am

Well, i didn't have to pay for the channel so oh well

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Posts : 577
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by nintendorocks on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:17 pm

i just got castlevania now to start throwing some f bombs
avatar
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Posts : 457
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 22
Location : burghfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Static man2 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

soaringdive wrote:I just got SMB1 to complete my collection of 2D Mario on the VC.

nice i had smb already and i didn't really like smb2 so i got the third one.

_________________
Let us die young or let us live forever!
avatar
Static man2
NES
NES

Posts : 367
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : B.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Gyoza on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Static man2 wrote:
soaringdive wrote:I just got SMB1 to complete my collection of 2D Mario on the VC.

nice i had smb already and i didn't really like smb2 so i got the third one.

You shouldv'e got the import.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We can now get our free NES game!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum