my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Permafry_42 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:That really sucks. However, I don't usually talk about video games at school, however, in my fifth period class, there are a few students who like the Wii (Myself included), some who prefer the Playstation 3, most of which use the Xbox 360, and my teacher games on a PC. Of course that's just for ones who actually play video games on a regular bases.

Luckily, I don't get insulted for liking the Wii at school, that's a relief.
i'm 21 now. you shoulda been in my highschool last gen. i was pretty much treated like an outcast simply for OWNIN a GC and was ridiculed for likin it and not ridin the sony dick train like 70% of them.

sorry, but xbox 1 had the best graphics last gen, and ps2 had the best games last gen (Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, etc.). In fact, i still play a lot of my ps2 games.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:That really sucks. However, I don't usually talk about video games at school, however, in my fifth period class, there are a few students who like the Wii (Myself included), some who prefer the Playstation 3, most of which use the Xbox 360, and my teacher games on a PC. Of course that's just for ones who actually play video games on a regular bases.

Luckily, I don't get insulted for liking the Wii at school, that's a relief.
i'm 21 now. you shoulda been in my highschool last gen. i was pretty much treated like an outcast simply for OWNIN a GC and was ridiculed for likin it and not ridin the sony dick train like 70% of them.

sorry, but xbox 1 had the best graphics last gen, and ps2 had the best games last gen (Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, etc.). In fact, i still play a lot of my ps2 games.
my list of best games last gen is QUITE different, but still includes some ps2 games...i still prefered the xbox over it.

edit: also, you are wrong...the GC had the best visuals last gen.


Last edited by darkwingdragon709 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Phi1Pill on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm

My school is made up of people who just like video games, and people that know nothing about consoles, and just randomly buy a 360.
avatar
Phi1Pill
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:That really sucks. However, I don't usually talk about video games at school, however, in my fifth period class, there are a few students who like the Wii (Myself included), some who prefer the Playstation 3, most of which use the Xbox 360, and my teacher games on a PC. Of course that's just for ones who actually play video games on a regular bases.

Luckily, I don't get insulted for liking the Wii at school, that's a relief.
i'm 21 now. you shoulda been in my highschool last gen. i was pretty much treated like an outcast simply for OWNIN a GC and was ridiculed for likin it and not ridin the sony dick train like 70% of them.

sorry, but xbox 1 had the best graphics last gen, and ps2 had the best games last gen (Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, etc.). In fact, i still play a lot of my ps2 games.
my list of best games last gen is QUITE different, but still includes some ps2 games...i still prefered the xbox over it.

edit: also, you are wrong...the GC had the best visuals last gen.

Could the GC play Half Life 2?

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 am

It was the Xbox dude, GameCube was second.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Gyoza on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am

After F-Zero GX and KH 1&2. Xbox is not on my list for best graphics of last gen.
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:That really sucks. However, I don't usually talk about video games at school, however, in my fifth period class, there are a few students who like the Wii (Myself included), some who prefer the Playstation 3, most of which use the Xbox 360, and my teacher games on a PC. Of course that's just for ones who actually play video games on a regular bases.

Luckily, I don't get insulted for liking the Wii at school, that's a relief.
i'm 21 now. you shoulda been in my highschool last gen. i was pretty much treated like an outcast simply for OWNIN a GC and was ridiculed for likin it and not ridin the sony dick train like 70% of them.

sorry, but xbox 1 had the best graphics last gen, and ps2 had the best games last gen (Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, etc.). In fact, i still play a lot of my ps2 games.
my list of best games last gen is QUITE different, but still includes some ps2 games...i still prefered the xbox over it.

edit: also, you are wrong...the GC had the best visuals last gen.

Could the GC play Half Life 2?
uh...half-life 2 was a HORRIBLE lookin game filled to the max with framerate drops, glitches, and the physics carried over terribly from the pc version...it was NOT a good port at all. could the xbox play metroid prime completely without constant texture reloadin at a nonstop 60fps?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Yes. It was more powerful than the gamecube.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:It was the Xbox dude, GameCube was second.
tech specs and factor 5 say otherwise. the only REAL example i can give for the xbox's show of power is doom3...and that barely held 30fps chopped full of blurry textures. but it was still a better example than whats mostly used...chronicles of riddick, though doom DID come out later after devs got better at modelin on the xbox.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Yes, the tech does say that the Xbox is more powerful. >.>

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Gyoza on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 pm

I say the Wii is better than the Xbox, all one of my friends says to me is " Our says the 360 is better" and I'm like " That's not a fact, that's an opinion. "
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:36 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Yes, the tech does say that the Xbox is more powerful. >.>
as far as power, but the GC was simply more graphically capable. the xbox wouldn't have been able to run games like MP1&2, F-zeroGX, or RE4 at thier seemless 60fps with thier open worlds without havin to break the games up into levels or constant freeze loadin like chronicles of riddick and morrowind had to do. another perfect example was rogue squadron 2&3, factor 5 themselves said the the xbox simply wasn't capable of runnin those games in full with that level of graphical detail, scope, and speed. only the GC could handle that many polygons at that speed...and rebal strike in particular looked like a 1st generation 360 game.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 pm

someone just give this man som hardware spect so we can end the argument.

the xbox was the more powerful system but no 1 deved for it as much

heres a link (I felt lazy that why I gave you a wiki)

xbox v.s. gamecube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox v.s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCube


again if you guys have better sources to show this guy pls do
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:someone just give this man som hardware spect so we can end the argument.

the xbox was the more powerful system but no 1 deved for it as much

heres a link (I felt lazy that why I gave you a wiki)

xbox v.s. gamecube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox v.s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCube


again if you guys have better sources to show this guy pls do
i know the xbox was more powerful hardware wise. i was sayin that the GC outperformed it in visuals.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:someone just give this man som hardware spect so we can end the argument.

the xbox was the more powerful system but no 1 deved for it as much

heres a link (I felt lazy that why I gave you a wiki)

xbox v.s. gamecube
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox v.s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCube


again if you guys have better sources to show this guy pls do
i know . i was sayin that the GC outperformed it in visuals.

alright, well visuals are mostly opinion, so if you personally perfer the gc visuals, then that's fine. however, as you said, the xbox is more powerful hardware wise.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 pm

i can agree with that permafry.
now as far as best games of last gen, i got a list for all 3.

GC: my personal fav last gen
metroid prime 1&2, LOZ:WW, RE4, SSBM, ToSymphonia, viewtiful joe, SW:jedi outcast 2, SW:rogue squadron 3, killer 7, starfox adventures, MGS:twin snakes, F-zero GX, FE: radiant dawn, pikmin 1&2, SC2(come on...this version had LINK in it) and phantasy star ep 1&2.

XBOX:
KotOR 1&2, fable, DOA3, chronicles of riddick, doom3, advent rising(VERY underrated game), SW: jedi academy, SW: republic commando, jade empire, ES: morrowind, mechassault, and ninja gaiden.

PS2:
ratchet&clank 1-...forget it deadlocked, ico, ToAbyss, MGS: SoL, KH 1&2, DMC 1&3(2 was crap), FF:12(liked the gameplay more than ANY FF before it), godhand...there are a few more that i can't remember right now.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Godwind on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:To be honest I'm sick of hearing people talk about COD. It's just another FPS, like we haven't seen a million of those. But yeah I only know one of my friends with a 360 and he said he has it because his friends has one. Fair enough might as well have the console your friends have right?

Ideally, Mario is just like every other platformer. Chuck chuck. But in all seriousness, the difference is that the quality of these games are head of heals in quality.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Hardward makes the visuals.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Ideally, Mario is just like every other platformer. Chuck chuck. [/quote]

mario is the O.G of platformers. every dev wishes they can make something as great
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Mario is the character other video game characters wishes they could be.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:Ideally, Mario is just like every other platformer. Chuck chuck.

mario is the O.G of platformers. every dev wishes they can make something as great[/quote]
@lil boy blue & faytsara

...nuff said fellas.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Jade789119 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
NextGen247 wrote:Well most of my friends are 360 players. I dont think any are fanboys. They enjoy wii and ps3 too

lol just say to them 1 day that you don't like halo and i guarantee they will gang up against you like they did to me. (though judging by your avatar you would never do that Very Happy)

yea i did mention i didnt like halo once got kinda ugly lol lots of really stupid comments on their side they said it had the best story line in gaming history 0.o
avatar
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1127
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 24
Location : CaNaDa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Jade789119 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
NextGen247 wrote:Well most of my friends are 360 players. I dont think any are fanboys. They enjoy wii and ps3 too

lol just say to them 1 day that you don't like halo and i guarantee they will gang up against you like they did to me. (though judging by your avatar you would never do that Very Happy)

yea i did mention i didnt like halo once got kinda ugly lol lots of really stupid comments on their side they said it had the best story line in gaming history 0.o
....WOW. halo is in my top 5 of WORST storylines in vg history...funny huh?

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by FaytSaratome on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 am

Halo's story sucks.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by darkwingdragon709 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:05 am

FaytSaratome wrote:Halo's story sucks.
it not only sucks, its almost none existant...but not in a good way like SOME of the mario games.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Posts : 443
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2009-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whloe grade at school are 360 fanboys

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum