teacher vs student arugument funny

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by SoaringDive on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:agreed; 360 owners don't get their balls sucked; owners suck the 360's balls every time they pay for faulty hardware or XBL or overpriced HDDs or WiFi.
Well i don't suck balls so theirs quite a big hole in the logic of that statement

CORRECTION:
360 fanboys suck the 360's balls, not owners.

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Ciflit wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:
sikokiller wrote:the 360 sucks balls

No, no it does not.

agreed; 360 owners don't get their balls sucked; owners suck the 360's balls every time they pay for faulty hardware or XBL or overpriced HDDs or WiFi.
Microsoft fixes the faulty hardware for free, and even reduced the problem, HDD's are expensive because they're flash. (But still overpriced) and Wifi is not necessary at all, and can't you get a 3rd party one for the 360 for cheaper?

1) my point is that Microsoft makes faulty hardware in the first place.

2) as you said, HDDs are overpriced.

3) if it weren't for WiFi, i would have to spend more money on an Ethernet cable and everything else needed for wired internet. most of the 3rd party wifi are either too big or aren't compatible (i know; i helped my older bro get his.

4) You have to pay for online pay when every other console this gen gets it for free.

5) i honestly couldn't give a crap about this. i personally prefer the PS3 because i have fun with my ps3. if you disagree, that's fine, but don't bitch about it just because you can.

soaringdive wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:agreed; 360 owners don't get their balls sucked; owners suck the 360's balls every time they pay for faulty hardware or XBL or overpriced HDDs or WiFi.
Well i don't suck balls so theirs quite a big hole in the logic of that statement

CORRECTION:
360 fanboys suck the 360's balls, not owners.

i agree; my bad.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Ciflit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Uh, I wasn't bitching, I was just debating your points about the 360 with you. It's the complete opposite of bitching.
avatar
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 172
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Ciflit wrote:Uh, I wasn't bitching, I was just debating your points about the 360 with you. It's the complete opposite of bitching.

then what are your points about the ps3? because i, as i have said before, prefer the ps3, and don't give a damn whether or not you prefer the 360. i won't respond to you until you say something that is new to me about the 360 or the ps3.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Ciflit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Ciflit wrote:Uh, I wasn't bitching, I was just debating your points about the 360 with you. It's the complete opposite of bitching.

then what are your points about the ps3? because i, as i have said before, prefer the ps3, and don't give a damn whether or not you prefer the 360. i won't respond to you until you say something that is new to me about the 360 or the ps3.
I wasn't debating whether or not the 360 was better, but the points you said about the HDD and faulty hardware. I stated my opinion that I like the 360 more because of exclusives, but I never was trying to make you think the 360 was better, nor was I stating that the 36o is the better console, it's all personal opinion really.
avatar
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 172
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Ciflit wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Ciflit wrote:Uh, I wasn't bitching, I was just debating your points about the 360 with you. It's the complete opposite of bitching.

then what are your points about the ps3? because i, as i have said before, prefer the ps3, and don't give a damn whether or not you prefer the 360. i won't respond to you until you say something that is new to me about the 360 or the ps3.
I wasn't debating whether or not the 360 was better, but the points you said about the HDD and faulty hardware. I stated my opinion that I like the 360 more because of exclusives, but I never was trying to make you think the 360 was better, nor was I stating that the 36o is the better console, it's all personal opinion really.

and that would be something new to me, since it also has to do with whether or not you plan on getting a full gaming pc, since if you do, then you can get any game on the 360 on your pc. now granted you don't get the multiplayer, but since i don't give a crap about multiplayer unless it is on pc, it is a much more efficient option for me.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Ciflit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Because stealing games, is totally fair. Also, multiplayer is a huge aspect of this generation of gaming, you may buy the game for the campaign/story, but you keep coming back because of the online multiplayer. For example, Modern Warfare 2.
avatar
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 172
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Ciflit wrote:Because stealing games, is totally fair. Also, multiplayer is a huge aspect of this generation of gaming, you may buy the game for the campaign/story, but you keep coming back because of the online multiplayer. For example, Modern Warfare 2.

i don't give a shit about online. i come back to games because they are fun to play and here is proof: (right click and select view image)


those are my top played games, and guess what? my top played game on Paper Mario; a game that has no online.

i prefer single player to multiplayer. that is a fact. if you don't, fine. enjoy your 360. however, i prefer PC to 360 since it has the best multiplatforms.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Ciflit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Why the hell are you bringing in the PC and single-player? I brought up multiplayer because you can't play it with pirated games, it wasn't the main subject of my post! We were arguing about piracy, and you're constantly changing the subject of debate!
avatar
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 172
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Ciflit wrote:Why the hell are you bringing in the PC and single-player? I brought up multiplayer because you can't play it with pirated games, it wasn't the main subject of my post! We were arguing about piracy, and you're constantly changing the subject of debate!

here's a "pirated" game: Black Mesa Project. guess what it has? multiplayer. just as hundreds of indie games have multiplayer. As i said before "...i don't give a crap about multiplayer unless it is on PC..." Indie mods are often have much better multiplayer then the console multiplayer. Case-in-point Left 4 Dead.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Ciflit on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Then I'll leave it as this: If you pirate games, you are stealing money from people who worked hard, and makes you an inconsiderate dick.
avatar
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 172
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Permafry_42 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Ciflit wrote:Then I'll leave it as this: If you pirate games, you are stealing money from people who worked hard, and makes you an inconsiderate dick.

If you think that is the case, then it takes 1 to know 1, and Microsoft is full of inconsiderate dicks

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by SpaniardGamer on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Ciflit wrote:Then I'll leave it as this: If you pirate games, you are stealing money from people who worked hard, and makes you an inconsiderate dick.

If you think that is the case, then it takes 1 to know 1, and Microsoft is full of inconsiderate dicks

But I work there Sad Joking.
avatar
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Posts : 533
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Miami, Florida

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by batman4pres on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm

My teacher talks games with me. One reason is probably because he is the Japanese teacher.
avatar
batman4pres
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 69
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by sikokiller on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 am

AxelDemon wrote:
sikokiller wrote:the 360 sucks balls

No, no it does not.

no no no.. i didn't mean it that way, i said say it to the teacher and see what the response is even if you don't hate the 360 lol
avatar
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Posts : 641
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 28
Location : Tasmania, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by FaytSaratome on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:42 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
Ciflit wrote:Because stealing games, is totally fair. Also, multiplayer is a huge aspect of this generation of gaming, you may buy the game for the campaign/story, but you keep coming back because of the online multiplayer. For example, Modern Warfare 2.

i don't give a shit about online. i come back to games because they are fun to play and here is proof: (right click and select view image)


those are my top played games, and guess what? my top played game on Paper Mario; a game that has no online.

i prefer single player to multiplayer. that is a fact. if you don't, fine. enjoy your 360. however, i prefer PC to 360 since it has the best multiplatforms.
I agree with him, as I am a big RPG fan and most of the time they don't have online. As for Modern Warfare 2, yeah you know why it has online? Because FPSes are better played online because their campaign are always so short.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by SpaniardGamer on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:
Ciflit wrote:Because stealing games, is totally fair. Also, multiplayer is a huge aspect of this generation of gaming, you may buy the game for the campaign/story, but you keep coming back because of the online multiplayer. For example, Modern Warfare 2.

i don't give a shit about online. i come back to games because they are fun to play and here is proof: (right click and select view image)


those are my top played games, and guess what? my top played game on Paper Mario; a game that has no online.

i prefer single player to multiplayer. that is a fact. if you don't, fine. enjoy your 360. however, i prefer PC to 360 since it has the best multiplatforms.
I agree with him, as I am a big RPG fan and most of the time they don't have online. As for Modern Warfare 2, yeah you know why it has online? Because FPSes are better played online because their campaign are always so short.

We need another Goldeneye game for the Wii or PS3/360. One with long and superb story telling and the gameplay being great. The online is a yes or no thing, but it might have it.
avatar
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Posts : 533
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Miami, Florida

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Ciflit on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:37 pm

What made Goldeneye great was the local multiplayer, it was one of the most innovative shooters not only because of it's superb single-player, but the multiplayer too. So it'd be kinda strange to not have online.
avatar
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 172
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by batman4pres on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:18 pm

how did you find your play times???
avatar
batman4pres
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 69
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teacher vs student arugument funny

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum